The town of Yarrow Point is a wonderful community. I feel very blessed to have been a part of it since my family and I moved here three years ago. I’m at a place in my life where I want to contribute more to the success of our community, and I would like to become a council member in the town. Hopelessly optimistic and hopeful to get your vote on November 7th.
- Hold Washington State accountable for the bridge expansion-joint noise and 520 lid maintenance. The Town should not take on the financial burden of maintaining the lid.
- Reduce the Town’s impact on the lake and surrounding nature. Ensure the Town stops using Roundup.
- Modernize the Town’s IT infrastructure. The Town’s website is in need of an update. The email system is outdated and does not protect against phishing attacks.
- Stronger enforcement of construction hours and traffic. Residents are complaining, I hear them.
- Support our local police department and make sure they have everything they need to keep our town’s low crime rate.
I’m a father, husband, son, brother, friend, boss, Internet geek, world explorer, go-getter, hockey fan, BBQ and wine lover. Hopelessly optimistic and hopeful to get your vote.